- Color: Light Green
- Dimension: 29.2cm x 24.1cm x13.3cm
- Weight: 3.1kg
- The First And Only Full-Rescure AED
- Includes: Real CPR Help (10 CR123 3V Lithium Batteries & CPR-D- Padz)
- Corresponding Accessories : 8900080001
Zoll AED Plus
Zoll AED Plus (Automated External Defibrillator)
ITEM CODE: 20100000102011280
- The 1st and only full-rescue AED.
- Equipped with Real CPR HelpTM (for rate and depth of compressions).
- Helps the rescuer provide high-quality cardiopulmonary resuscitation(CPR).
- Support for the complete Chain of Survival.
- Help all victims of Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SCA), even for those who does not need shock.
- A one-piece electrode pad for fast and accurate placement.
- Includes 10 CR123 3V Lithium batteries & a CPR-D-Padz.
|Defibrillator Charge Hold Time||30 seconds|
|Energy Selection||Automatic preprogrammed selection (120J, 150J, 200J)|
|Patient Safety||All patient connections are electrically isolated|
|Charge Time||Less than 10 seconds with new batteries|
|Electrodes||ZOLL CPR-D-padz, pedi-padz® II or stat-padz® II Self-test: Configurable automatic self-test from 1 to 7 days. Default = every 7 days. Monthly full-energy test (200J).|
|Automatic Self-Test Checks||Battery capacity, electrode connection, electrocardiogram and charge/discharge circuits, microprocessor hardware and software, CPR circuitry and CPR-D sensor, and audio circuitry|
|CPR: Metronome Rate||Variable 60 to 100 CPM|
|Depth||3/4″ to 3.5″; 1.9 to 8.9 cm|
|Defibrillation Advisory||Evaluates electrode connection and patient ECG to determine if defibrillation is required|
|Shockable Rhythms||Ventricular fibrillation with average amplitude >100 microvolts and wide complex ventricular tachycardia with rates greater than 150 BPM for adults, 200 BPM for pediatrics. For ECG Analysis Algorithm sensitivity and specificity, refer to AED Plus Administrator’s Guide.|
|Patient Impedance Measurement Range||0 to 300 ohms|
|Defibrillator||Protected ECG circuitry|
|Display Format||Optional LCD with moving bar|
|Size||2.6″ x 1.3″; 6.6 cm x 3.3 cm|
|Optional ECG Viewing Window||2.6 seconds|
|Optional ECG Display Sweep Speed||25 mm/sec; 1″/sec|
|Battery Capacity||Typical new (20°C) = 5 years (225 shocks) or 13 hours continuous monitoring. End of life designated by Red X (typical remaining shocks = 9).|
|Data Recording and Storage||50 minutes of ECG and CPR data. If audio recording option is installed and enabled, 20 minutes of audio recording, ECG, and CPR data. If audio recording is disabled, 7 hours of ECG and CPR data.|
|PC Minimum Requirements For Configuration and Patient Data Recovery||Windows® 98, Windows® 2000, Windows® NT, Windows® XP, Windows® 7, IBM compatible PII with 16550 UART (or higher) computer. 64MB RAM. VGA monitor or better. CD-ROM drive. IrDA port. 2MB disk space.|
|8900-0800-01||CPR-D Padz® one piece Adult Electrode Pad with Real CPR-Help||pack|
|8900-0810-01||Pedi-padz® II Pediatric Multi-Fuction Electrodes||pack|