- Color: Light Green
- Dimension: 24.7cm x23.6cm x12.7cm
- Weight: 2.5kg
- Depth: 1.9 to 10.2cm
- Energy selection: 150J, 150J, 200J (Adult) & 50J, 70J, 85J (Child)
Zoll AED 3 BLS
Zoll AED 3 BLS
Item Code: 850200120371
Equipped with enhanced Real CPR Help, featuring a full-color display with vivid rescue images, CPR cycle timer, and a large color bar gauge that shows CPR compression depth.
- RapidShock Analysis™ enables the industry’s shortest rhythm analysis for more continuous life-saving CPR.
- CPR Uni-padz™ electrodes can be used on both adult and pediatric patients, so there is no need for two separate sets of pads.
- Cloud connectivity that can automatically report AED readiness.
- 5-year shelf life for pads and batteries which increases readiness and decreases frequency of maintenance
- Available in semi-automatic and fully automatic models
|Defibrillator Charge Hold Time||
Factory preprogrammed selection
All patient connections are electrically isolated
Less than 10 seconds with new battery
Less than 5 seconds with new battery
User-configurable automatic self-test every day or every
|Automatic Self-test Checks||
Battery capacity, status and expiry; electrode connection and expiry; ECG and charge/discharge circuits; microprocessor hardware and
|CPR Metronome Rate||
Constant 105(+/- 2) CP
Ventricular fibrillation with average amplitude >100 microvolts and wide complex ventricular tachycardia with rates greater than 150 BPM for adults, 200 BPM for paediatrics. For ECG analysis algorithm sensitivity and specificity, refer to the ZOLL AED 3 Administrator’s Guide.
|Patient Impedance Measurement Range:||
10 to 300 ohms
Protected ECG circuitry
High-resolution LCD with capacitive touch panel
|Display Screen Size:||
5.39 cm x 9.5 cm; 2.12 in x 3.74 in
|Display Sweep Speed:||
|Display Viewing Speed:||
|Data Recording and Storage:||
Userconfigurable for 1 or 2 clinical events for total of 120 minutes. Includes ECG, impedance measurements, device prompts, and CPR data. With voice recording enabled, same data with synchronous audio added for total of 60 minutes.
Disposable, sealed lithium manganese dioxide
|CPR Uni-padz Shelf Life:||
|ZOLL AED 3 BLS Carry Bag Size||
(H x W x D) 29.2 cm x 27.4 cm x 17.8 cm; 11.5 in x 10.8 in x 7.0 in