When sudden cardiac arrest strikes, a victim’s best chance for survival is immediate CPR and a rescuer with an automated external defibrillator (AED). The ZOLL AED 3® defibrillator leads the way with Real CPR Help® technology that provides real-time feedback to guide rescuers in delivering high-quality CPR.
The ZOLL AED 3 defibrillator provides:
- Enhanced Real CPR Help, featuring a full-color display with vivid rescue images, CPR cycle timer, and a large color bar gauge that shows CPR compression depth.
- RapidShock Analysis™ enables the industry’s shortest rhythm analysis for more continuous life-saving CPR.
- CPR Uni-padz™ electrodes can be used on both adult and pediatric patients, so there is no need for two separate sets of pads.
- Cloud connectivity that can automatically report AED readiness.
- 5-year shelf life for pads and batteries increases readiness and decreases frequency of maintenance.
- Available in semi-automatic and fully automatic models.