The Safetyware brand was born with the mission of improving the occupational health and safety level in the workplace. Many sad stories of serious workplace injuries or death that tear families apart could have been prevented if the workers were equipped with the right safety knowledge or products. In Malaysia alone, tens of thousands of workers were injured and many were killed every year due to industrial accidents. The figure would be many times higher if we look at the global statistics. When the workplaces are full of hidden dangers & hazards, when the safety rules are ignored, when the workers are ignorant or unaware about occupational safe practices, that’s when Safetyware comes into the picture.
Safetyware is synonymous with high quality safety products at affordable price. Making safety products affordable to the mass market without compromising the quality has always been one of our goals. We want to make sure that our products are readily available to the workers whenever they are needed, and be able to withstand the harshest working environment so that workers can depend on Safetyware, and their life can be protected. We never slow down our pace to spread the good safety culture because we aspire that one day zero industrial accident will become a reality rather than just a wild wish, and that every worker can go home safely.
Safetyware goes beyond just safety products; it is a safer lifestyle.
- Started-off with rented office, about 3000 sqf., with 4 full-time Employees.
- Branch Expansion in KL.
- Product Range exceeded 3000 types.
- Started RHINO SHOE brand of safety footwear.
- Launched Classic and Ladies series.
The brand has successfully penetrated into more than 100 corporate customers.
- Branch Expansion in JB.
- Customer base exceeded 1000 customers.
- Established more than 20 RHINO SHOE distributors throughout Malaysia.
- Launched TPU series RHINO SHOE.
- Branch Expansion in Melacca.
- Incorporated Safetyware Industries Sdn. Bhd. & started production of safety apparels & safety signages.
- ISO Certification for both Safetyware Sdn. Bhd. and Safetyware Industries Sdn. Bhd.
- Awarded with Golden Bull Award – Winner of the Emerging SMEs.
- Awarded with SME 100 Fast Moving Companies Award.
- Started export of RHINO SHOE to Thailand, Vietnam and Philippines.
- Move to new plant with build-up area of 20,000sqf.
- Awarded with SME Recognition Award – Recognition of Outstanding Accomplishment and Contributions.
- Awarded with Top 50 Enterprise Award – Winner of the 2nd Top 50 Enterprise Awards Malaysia.
- Sales revenue exceeded RM 10 Million.
- Incorporated Safetyware EHS Consultancy Sdn. Bhd. To venture into safety training & consultancy business.
- Started Safety Apparels & Signage Manufacturing.
- Product Brands exceeded 200.
- Annual sales exceeded 30,000 pairs.
- Branch Expansion in Singapore.
- Awarded with Golden Bull Award – Winner of Outstanding SMEs.
- Ernst &Young Award Top Nomimee.
- Awarded with APEA – Most Promising Entrepreneurship Awards.
- Awarded with Enterprise 50 – Malaysia's Enterprising Spirit.
- With 65 full-time Employees.
- Customer base exceeded 2,000 customers.
- Established distribution network in more than 27 countries.
- Launched Waterproof and Premium series.
- Marked the 10th Anniversary of Safetyware Sdn. Bhd.
- Branch Expansion in KL.
- Incorporated Safetyware (UK) Limited in United Kingdom.
- ISO certification for Safetyware Industries Sdn. Bhd., Safetyware EHS Consultancy Sdn. Bhd. & Safetyware (SG) Pte. Ltd.
- Established distribution network in more than 30 countries.
- Designed & invested in new TPU Series shoe mold, and launched the new TPU Series Rhino Shoe.
- Annual sales exceeded 50,000 pairs.
- Started the installation & testing of a new production line which will produce safety shoes using the direct vulcanizing technology (1st in Malaysia). The new production line is estimated to commence in middle of 2014.
- Finalist of the Star Business Awards 2014 under the Best Brand Category.
- Started a new production line to produce safety shoe by using Direct Vulcanised Technology (DVT).
- Expanded the printing production by adding advanced Graphtec Plotter from Japan and also HP Latex Printer.
- Safetyware Industries Sdn. Bhd. Is merged into Safetyware Sdn. Bhd. To form a bigger and better safety solutions provider.
- Introduced a new brand - QuickSign.
- Start the construction of factory expansion which will add another 55,000 sq. ft of production space.
- Expanded the printing production by adding state-of-the-art Summa Flatbed Cutting Machine from Belgium.