The Thermal Grip Cold Resistant Glove by Portwest is perfect for coldroom applications particularly for material handling works in low temperature environments. In addition, the glove is also ideal for construction, transportation, refuse collection, maintenance and local authority work. This glove has a warm acrylic 10 gauge liner, palm coated with natural rubber for better resistance against abrasion and rough objects. The crinkled palm finish also helps to provide a better grip especially under wet and slippery conditions. The glove is ideal for more heavy duty, outdoor tasks or those people working in cold conditions.
- CE certified
- Specially designed for use in cold conditions
- Crinkle latex grip offers excellent grip
- Palm dipped to increase dexterity and ventilation
- Warm 10 gauge acrylic liner for cold protection
- Retail tag which aids presentation for retail sales
- ANSI Cut Level A1