Safetyware 55M Taeki5 String Knit Gloves is in the category of cut resistant which is used when work with sharp objects and heat resistant which protect from extreme heat exposure, typically used in laboratory work, construction or catering category.
Cut-resistant gloves (CRG) are an integral piece of personal protective equipment (PPE) for many jobs. They are truly the last line of defense between an identified hazard and the end-user. Selecting the correct glove by matching it to the hazard and risk is a key responsibility for the safety practitioners and purchasing departments of any organization whose workers face cut hazards.
- Safetyware string knit glove is a medium weight glove.
- Besides that, this Safetyware glove is made from 100% Taeki5 yarn.
- Moreover, this string knit glove is ideal for providing cut protection in areas involving auto assembly and sheet metal assembly.
- In addition, it also offer superb cut & abrasion resistance.
- Furthermore, this string knit glove is lint-free, heat resistance and washable.
- Other than that, this glove can protect both hands from being accidentally cut by sharp objects.
- Yet, it is also able to resist the damage caused by heavy friction with other materials.