Portwest leather welding jacket is in the category of heat and flame resistant.
Workers in toughest industries regularly encounter heat and flame. Whether it is radiant, convective or conductive heat, serious injuries and even fatalities are caused by heat and flame hazards. So we are offering powerful protection apparels with materials such as Treated FR, inherently FR and Reflespace® Aluminization.
This industry leading flame resistant range provides multi standard protection for hazardous environments. These state of the art products are the result of years of experience combined with advanced technology and market research. Commitment to the health, safety and comfort of the wearer can be seen in the wide range of products suitable for all climates and end uses.
Split Leather is the cowhide that is found below the top layer. It is slightly less flexible then the top layers of the hide, but much more affordable. They need to be sanded and embossed with the leather grain (which is a copy from the naked cowhides) to have its finished look – and it looks superb, if a good job is done.
- This premium quality welding jacket is made from split cowhide leather and stitched with para-aramid thread.
- Besides that, it also offers enhanced protection to the torso when welding and is designed to last in the toughest environments.
- Furthermore, this leather welding jacket has class 2 welding protection.
- Other than that, it has also concealed hook and loop fastening for easy closure for wearer.
- Moreover, there is also has hook and loop cuffs for a secure fit will be provided in this leather welding jacket.
- In addition, it is designed to be worn by wearer in a tough work environment.
- Yet, this Portwest leather welding jacket is complies with EN ISO 11611 Class 2 (A1).
Click in this link to see others: https://safetyware.com/product/weldas-steersotuff-40-leather-chaps/