Portwest A722 Anti Impact Cut Resistant Glove is in the category of anti impact gloves which protect users from crushing, pinching, cut and puncture hazards that make up most of the serious hand injuries.
Impact resistant gloves against hand and finger injuries have come a long way with development of new materials, improved design and better manufacturing methods. These resulted in impact resistant gloves with significantly improved back of hand impact protection, better dexterity, enhanced comfort, more abrasion resistance, longer glove lifespan and higher cut level protection.
- This anti impact cut resistant glove is CE certified.
- Besides that, it has 13 gauge liner for a perfect fit for wearer.
- Moreover, the Nitrile foam coating provided in this glove is for excellent grip for wearer in wet and dry conditions.
- Other than that, it has reinforced thumb crotch for extra protection and durability for wearer.
- Furthermore, there is also hook and loop strap for safe secure fit for wearer.
- In addition, it has maximum impact protection using TPR pod technology.
- Yet, the palm dipped is to increase dexterity and ventilation.
- This anti impact cut resistant glove has 100% breathable seamless liner.
- The retail tag which aids presentation for retail sales.
- It has ANSI Cut Level A4.
- This glove complies with AS/NZS 2161 .2, AS/NZS 2161 .3, AS/NZS 2161 .5, EN 388:2016 (184.108.40.206.X.P), ANSI/ISEA 105 – 2011 Abrasion Level (3), EN 420, EN 511 (12X).
- This glove able to resist impact while hammering.
- Yet, this PVC gloves protect both hands from being accidentally cut by sharp objects.
- It is also able to resist the damage caused by heavy friction with other materials.
- This glove comes with additional rough surface for better grip.
Click in this link to see others: https://safetyware.com/product/portwest-anti-impact-grip-glove/