KANOX Fireman Suit is in the category of fire fighting protection.
Protective clothing and equipment such as fireman suit for firefighters can protect them from the harsh working environment with strong thermal hazards, elevated ambient temperature, low oxygen concentration and smoke. Fire fighting is an extremely dangerous occupation. In addition to extinguishing fires, firefighters must also fight against smoke, water, hot embers, falling objects and collapsed floors. Considering that they usually only have a precious few minutes to allow occupants to safely leave the burning building, they complete their work under tight time constraints. Modern firefighters wear a full set of personal protective equipment to protect themselves in potentially hazardous work such as fireman suit.
•There is reinforcement on shoulder, elbow, and sleeve end.
• Besides that, it has buffer designed at the armpit.
• Furthermore, anti-wicking fabrics are used at sleeve end and coat hem.
• In addition, there is a fire resistant wristlet with thumb hole that can be seen in this coat.
• Other than that, two patch pockets with flap & draining hole will be provided in this coat.
• Moreover, this fireman suit will also provide radio pocket, utility loops for torch and microphone.
•The trouser has a waist size adjustable by Velcro.
•Besides that, there is also has hem at leg bottom curved upwards at heel area be provided in this trouser.
•Other than that, this trousers also provide knees and leg hem reinforcement.
•In addition, there will also have four or two points suspenders that can be seen in this trousers.
Click in this link to see others: https://safetyware.com/product/firemen-coat-pants/