HexArmor 4060 ChromeSLT® Anti Impact Glove is in the category of anti impact gloves which protect users from crushing, pinching, cut and puncture hazards that make up most of the serious hand injuries.
Impact resistant gloves against hand and finger injuries have come a long way with development of new materials, improved design and better manufacturing methods. These resulted in impact resistant gloves with significantly improved back of hand impact protection, better dexterity, enhanced comfort, more abrasion resistance, longer glove lifespan and higher cut level protection.
- This HexArmor anti impact glove has Arc Flash Level 2 Rating: Lab tested in accordance with HRC ATPV at 23.6 Cal/cm2.
- Besides that, it is EN407:2004 certified for Contact Heat Level 2, and large splashes of molten metal Level 1.
- Moreover, the back-of-hand impact protection provides wearers with ANSI/ISEA 138 Level 1 protection.
- Other than that, this glove has ANSI/ISEA Level A5 cut resistance offering 360° degree cut protection for wearer.
- Furthermore, its SlipFit® cuff assists a quick on and off between tasks for wearer.
- In addition, this glove which made from the goatskin leather palm provides a traditional style of comfort for wearer.
- Yet, this anti impact glove offers wearer to grip in dry or light oil situations.
- This glove is form-fitting and is using quality materials.
- It has also a high dexterity.
- This glove is able to resist impact while hammering.
- It also able to protect both hands from being accidentally cut by sharp objects.
- Able to resist the damage caused by heavy friction with other materials.
- The cold thermal resistant protection helps to prevent frostbite.
Click in this link to see others: https://safetyware.com/product/hexarmor-4086-chrome-series-arctic/