HEXARMOR Helix® Cold Weather is in the category of cut resistant glove.
Cut resistant glove used when work with sharp objects.
Cut resistant gloves (CRG) are an integral piece of personal protective equipment (PPE) for many jobs. They are truly the last line of defense between an identified hazard and the end-user. Selecting the correct glove by matching it to the hazard and risk is a key responsibility for the safety practitioners and purchasing departments of any organization whose workers face cut hazards.
- Helix® Cold Weather has 13-gauge acrylic and fiberglass blend shell with cut resistant fabric liner offering 360° degree cut protection.
- Furthermore, this glove has a flexible sandy nitrile palm coating which provides superior grip and abrasion resistance for wearer to work in a safe environment.
- In addition, knit wrist will be provided in this glove to help prevent dirt and debris from entering the glove.
- Other than that, fleece lining provide warmth and insulation for wearer.
- Moreover, Helix® Cold Weather glove protect both hands of wearer from being accidentally cut by sharp objects.
- Besides that, this glove also able to resist the damage caused by heavy friction with other materials.
- Yet, Helix® Cold Weather glove comes with additional rough surface for better grip.
- The cold thermal resistant protection will also be provided in this glove for helping to prevent frostbite of wearer.
- CE: 4X43E
Click in this link to see others: https://safetyware.com/product/delta-plus-thrym-cold-protection-glove/