- Made with high performance Nitrile compound that provide outstanding protection against a wide range of chemicals including strong detergents, greases, oils, solvents and acids.
- Offer superior resistance against abrasion, cuts, snags and puncture, longer wear and better protection than natural rubber gloves.
- Patterned palm provides excellent grip in both wet and dry conditions.
- Flocklined and Unlined models with different lengths and thicknesses are available.
- This unlined 22mil thickness and 18″ length gloves is the longest unsupported Nitrile gloves available in the market. It offers the highest protection & durability amongst all the models of Nitrile gloves available.
Nitrile Unlined Gloves – GNU2218
GNU2218 Heavy Duty 18″ Chemical Resistant Unlined Nitrile Gloves
ITEM CODE: GNU2218
Nitrile Unlined Gloves are made with specially formulated Nitrile compound which offers superior resistance against a wide range of chemical such as solvents, as well as oil, grease & animal fats. Many models with different thickness and length are available to suit different needs. All models are certified to European CE Category 3 for PPE of complex design and are food safe.
Thickness: 22mil (0.56mm)
Length: 18″ (457mm)
Palm Pattern: Embossed Diamond
Sizes Available: M, L, XL
- Automotive Industry
- Chemical Processing & Handling
- Oil Refining
- General Maintenance
- General Industrial Use
- Food Processing
- Pesticide Application
- Printing Industry
- Petrochemical Industry