- Made with high performance Nitrile compound that provide outstanding protection against a wide range of chemicals including strong detergents, greases, oils, solvents and acids.
- Offer superior resistance against abrasion, cuts, snags and puncture, longer wear and better protection than natural rubber gloves.
- Patterned palm provides excellent grip in both wet and dry conditions.
- Flocklined and Unlined models with different lengths and thicknesses are available.
- This 22mil thickness and 15″ length gloves offers enhanced chemical protection & durability when compared with ordinary Nitrile gloves.
- The extra length of 15″ provides better coverage of hands against chemical splash.
Nitrile Flocklined Gloves – GNF2215
GNF2215 Heavy Duty 15″ Chemical Resistant Flocklined Nitrile Gloves
Item Code: GNF2215
Nitrile Flocklined Gloves are made with specially formulated Nitrile compound which offers superior resistance against a wide range of chemical such as solvents, as well as oil, grease & animal fats. Many models with different thickness and length are available to suit different needs. All models are certified to European CE Category 3 for PPE of complex design and are food safe.
Lining: Cotton Flocklined
Thickness: 22mil (0.55mm)
Length: 15″ (380mm)
Palm Pattern: Recessed Diamond
Sizes Available: S, M, L, XL
- Automotive Industry
- Chemical Processing & Handling
- Oil Refining
- General Maintenance
- General Industrial Use
- Food Processing
- Pesticide Application
- Printing Industry
- Petrochemical Industry