OSH Solution Specialist
|Company||Safetyware Sdn Bhd|
|Location||KL/Selangor, Johor Bharu, Bintulu, Kota Kinabalu|
|Working Days||Monday – Friday|
|Working Hours||Flexi Hour|
- Engage existing and potential industrial customers. Manage and respond to their OSH needs.
- Survey and assess to understand customers’ OSH requirements and propose relevant solution to make their workplace safer.
- Provide PPE & safety training and basic OSH consultancy.
- Maintain awareness of amendments to the OHSA and Regulations and make recommendations for their implementation.
- Research, plan, organize and conduct training programs/seminars for clients
- Design safety standards to conform to industry standards and local regulations
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s degree in OSH/Business Management/Industrial/Safety Engineering/Civil Engineering/or equivalent.
- At least 3 years working experience in OSH/EHS.
- Knowledge in OHSA Act and Regulations
- Strong in English and Bahasa Malaysia communication skills
- Able to communicate in Mandarin is an added advantage.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills and able to conduct effective presentations and safety trainings.
- Computer literate
- Possess own transport
- Able to travel