Did You Know?
1. Body temperature is an early warning sign of infection
– Acute elevated temperature readings are often an early warning of impending sickness
2. The body temperature closely reflects our bodies’ metabolic rate
A person with high metabolic rate will be slightly higher in temperature.
3. Measuring recovery from illness
– Temperature tracking can help one determine when they have recovered from an illness.
4. Tracking menstrual cycles
– Help a woman plan for pregnancy by finding out id she is ovulating.