|Company||Safetyware Sdn Bhd|
|Location||Penang (Bukit Minyak Industrial Estate)|
|Working Days||Monday – Friday|
|Working Hours||Flexi Hour|
- Sourcing, planning and buying for local and exported material supply to support production schedule with minimal disruptions
- Maintain or reduce inventory to agreed levels based on business needs
- Develop production schedule and updates.
- Timely planning and effective follow up with production to meet customer’s delivery
- Expediate and reschedule plan for uncertainty and unforseen matters
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Degree in any field
- Minimum 2 – 3 years of working experience in Purchasing/Inventory or equivalent.
- Strong negotiation, analytical and problem solving skill
- Well verse in Microsoft Office application
- 5 days work
- Based at Bukit Minyak Industrial Estate, Penang