|Company||Safetyware Sdn Bhd|
|Location||Penang (Bukit Minyak Industrial Estate)|
|Working Days||Monday – Saturday|
|Working Hours||8:30AM – 5:30PM (Monday – Friday)
8:30AM – 12:30PM (Saturday)
- To provide comprehensive support to all Production
- Responsible for production output performance, ensure production follow the schedule plan
- Responsible to monitor production overall productivity and quality.
Planning, directing and coordinating manpower, machine & material resources.
Implement kaizen to improve the overall performance in shoe production.
To fulfill shipment timely
To lead and motivate the entire team
Update all records in timely manner.
- Candidate must possess at least Professional Certificate, Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in the field of Industrial Management or Manufacturing/Engineering related courses.
- Candidate fluent in mandarin is preferred as role requires candidate to deal with mandarin speaking clients.
- At least 3 years working experience in production planning & management.
- Knowledge in rubber compounding / textile is an added advantage
- Required Skill(s): Microsoft Office, Leadership, Time management, Coordination, Problem Solving, Communication
- 5.5 days work / week
- Will be based at Bukit Minyak Industrial Estate, Penang