|Company||Safetyware Sdn Bhd|
|Location||Penang (Bukit Minyak Industrial Estate)|
|Working Days||Monday – Friday|
|Working Hours||8:30 AM – 5:30 PM|
- Responsible for company facility, machine maintenance, repair of building, electrical and plumbing job.
- Monthly in house testing of fire alarm and security alarm.
- Ensure all workshop machines/equipments are calibrated and records are maintained properly.
- Working closely with Production for Quality & Yield of product produced.
- To minimize machine downtime, perform trouble shooting and implement corrective action.
- Liase with vendors for troubleshooting for any major breakdown/upgrades/part replacements which required the vendor service.
- Liase with relevant local authorities.
- To be a member of safety and Health committee.
- To involve in process improvement projects through initiative and creativity.
- To perform any other task assigned from time to time by direct superior or Management.
- Minimum Diploma/Advance Diploma in Mechatronics / Electrical or equivalent.
- Knowledge in using hydraulic, pneumatic systems and PLC programming.
- At least 1 year working experience in the related field.