EHS Consultant Cum Trainer
|Company||Safetyware Sdn Bhd|
|Location||Kuala Lumpur (Bandar Sri Damansara) / Penang (Bukit Minyak Industrial Estate)|
|Working Days||Monday – Friday|
|Working Hours||Flexi Hour|
- Provide Training, Consultancy and Sales on safety and health matters.
- Responsible for safety training, job site inspections and reporting.
- Maintain awareness of amendments to the OHSA and Regulations, and make recommendations for their implementation.
- Perform job site compliance inspections including hazard analysis, safe work procedures, written reports and recommendations.
- Responsible for monitoring to clients company safety program.
- Research, plan, organize and conduct training programs/ seminars for clients
- Ensure timely completion of accident/injury reporting when requested.
- Plan, design, develop, implement and evaluate occupational safety programs.
- Design safety standards to conform to industry standards and local regulations
- Advise clients on missing or non-compliant components or their health and safety program
- Develop and implement complex safety programs by inspecting or reviewing areas, equipment, processes and work activities.
- Coordinate inspections, investigations and occupational safety activities with clients.
- Research and advise on new marketing and sales strategies
- Policy and procedure reviews and creation
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial, Safety or Civil Engineering, Industrial Management or equivalent.
- At least 5 years working experience in OSH/EHS.
- Knowledge in OHSA Act and Regulations
- Strong in English and Bahasa Malaysia communication skills
- Computer literate
- To be based at either Kuala Lumpur (Bandar Sri Damansara) / Penang (Bukit Minyak Industrial Estate)